Digital Portable Fuel Dispenser with PRESET & MicroPrinter
- Digital 3-Display LCD
- Multi Functional Keyboard
- Instant Ticket Printer
- Emergency OFF/ON Switch
- Fully Programmable
- The pulse equivalent is settable.
- The display sequence is settable.
- Stop refuelling by the next integer value
- Solenoid valve turn-off value is settable.
- The latest 10 sales records are query-able.
- The dispenser is Pin lockable when not in use.
- The re-display period when power off is settable.
- Shift general total are both settable and clearable.
- Electronic calibration is available when the accuracy deteriorates.
- Error code: The keyboard would show error codes when dispenser doesn’t work well.
- The decimal point of the display is settable, to meet various currency rates in different countries.
- Printer, the title of which is settable. You can change the title into the name of your company name.
- Preset: You can refuel with a preset volume or price. And there is a shortcut, batch buttons on the keyboard. After a button is set as a value, it refuels by this value automatically when you press the button.
- All functions can be customised to meet your own requirements.
- All operations can be done through Keyboard.
EAST-MAN Digital Portable Fuel Dispenser is a self contained, demountable fuel dispensing unit which has been designed to meet the needs of fuel distributors who’s customers require low volume ‘Metered’ deliveries of fuel into sites where it may not be cost effective or practical to send a conventional fuel delivery tanker.
The compact unit comprises an 220V AC Transfer Pump, EAST-MAN positive displacement flow meter and Hose Pipe with Auto Shut Nozzle which, when required, can quickly be mounted any where where it is impossible to use a conventional Tanker, and deployed for delivery.
Product quantity is accurately measured by a Legal Metro logy India approved EAST-MAN flow meter (IND/09/2004/01) which is fitted with an inlet strainer, air eliminator and NRV .
Product is dispensed through the standard 4m x 20mm delivery hose which terminates with a 3/4” dispensing Auto Shut nozzle and is stowed neatly on a Nozzle Boot fixed in the Unit. The length of the Hose can be changed according to the customer’s requirement.